Thursday 10 February 2011

Addendum

Some other fun stuff from The Blairie.


This raised over £500, but sadly did little to detract from stereotypes about people living in rural areas. Although having said that, I was never aware of any pig racing when I lived over that way, which was for the first twenty years of my life. So maybe this is a new and modern way of raising funds.


This is only funny out of context - dolphins on the pull at Tollcross? Surely not... Unfortunately this is a local swimming team, as opposed to the marine animal. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I wish there were pig races in my village (which there should be - it's in the West Country). As it stands, there's mostly just antiquated views on immigration and the occasional flustered old cow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, in the DIY spirit of Big Society, you should bring it back. After all, it's a good way to raise money. Apparently. Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete