Thursday 17 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day Five

Day five is a song that reminds you of someone.

This didn't involve too much thought, to be honest - I chose Bat Out Of Hell, by Meat Loaf. It reminds me of the stars of this video.



Alternative picks includes Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson, Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel, and Drunken Driver by Ferlin Husky. I think the people involved all know who they are.

It's interesting how certain songs can bring to mind particular memories of particular people, even years later. Well, I say interesting - it's one of those things that makes you go 'hm' and then forget all about it.

1 comment:

  1. One day, when I've had enough gin and there's a piano nearby and you are also nearby, we should perform BOTW again. It could be quite entertaining :) x

    ReplyDelete