Tuesday 22 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day Ten

Today friendface decrees I must share a song that makes me fall asleep.

In my head this sort of implies that for most people, there's a song out there so mind numbingly tedious they nod off on hearing the first few chords.

If that's the case, I've yet to find my one. But I did used to float down the river to bedfordshire with a bit of post rock playing softly in the background and my funky purple star shaped lights glowing away above me. I'm not allowed to do that anymore though, because Captain Tact thinks it perverse to listen to post rock quietly. It is a pretty different experience, to be fair.

Anyway, I could've picked anything on Yndi Halda's Enjoy Eternal Bliss album really. If you want to relax, stick this on and have a lie down with candles or fairy lights (or the manly equivalent, which is of course a roaring fire which you've made yourself from bits of old stuff).

No comments:

Post a Comment