Monday 28 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day Sixteen

A song you used to love but now hate.

This is more difficult than it has any right to be, I think because of my self-sabotaging definition of the word 'hate'. It's too strong an emotion to apply to songs I merely don't like anymore...

So here's one of the many pop songs that I bought the single of, but would never actively choose to listen to again. I'm not sure if I ever loved it, to be honest, but CD singles used to be 99p in those days. And actually I did start to hate it - not long after buying it as a matter of fact. I remember I set the CD on fire to see what would happen during a pyromania phase at about 14, which is noteworthy because I NEVER get rid of tapes or CDs, however embarrassing they might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment