Thursday 24 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day Twelve

A song from a band you hate.

This is quite hard. Theoretically I hate U2 because Bono... is Bono. But I don't actually hate their music, particularly. I dislike Pearl Jam, but I don't hate them. I have oft discussed my aversion to the despicable Mull of Kintyre but I'm not sure if I know anything else by Wings. And whilst I don't see the point of Jedward or The Cheeky Girls, they're not doing anyone any harm.

I did used to find it pretty hard to cope with Bonkers compilations, but I think they make a lot more sense now that I am old enough to understand the context they're designed for - a soundtrack to drag races around the tesco car park between spotty teenage boys.

So yeah, the following is a song from a CD franchise I used to hate, but now tend to ignore. Life is too short to spend scrubbing the bile off the back of one's tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment