Friday 9 July 2010

Kid Canaveral Album Launch

Last week I was one of the lucky ones who got to the launch of Kid Canaveral's debut album, Shouting At Wildlife - you may remember I reviewed that (in a manner of speaking) here.

The show was held in the Roxy, was very well attended, and was the sweatiest gig I've ever been to (and I am including punk gigs in the Barrowlands here). I went in with the intention of interviewing excited punters about their experience to make a totally sweet video, but by the end of it all everyone was melted and partially deaf due to the awesome power of RAWK inflicted by the PA system. So what I have instead is a recording of album opener 'Good Morning', which is of dubious sound quality and not entirely live as my camera was playing silly buggers and cut off the beginning.

Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment