Friday 8 January 2010

Trauma

I have come to the conclusion that I didn't have a proper fringe between the ages of 12 and 24 because my subconscious was trying to protect me.

In weather like this there are always risks, but when your hair is actually a deliberate feature of the top part of your face it just gets so much worse.

I am referring, of course, to the dangers of HAT HAIR.

It goes left, it goes right. It's flat on top and a massive bouffe from the ears down. When you can just shove it to the side, maybe using some kind of clip apparatus, the situation is manageable. When you have all these short bits going in different directions the clip solution looks RIDICULOUS. Presumably this is why the emergency services keep telling everybody to stay indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment